Professional and Productive Website Design Service for Serious Businesses.
A well designed and coded website will convey information to target audience at a speed, not possible in any other medium. It is fact that your prospects research about your company online, before deciding to approach with you. First impressions can either position your company for success or deter ideal prospects.
- An eye-catching home page
- Creative Concept
- Flash banner in home page
- Unlimited web pages including home page
- Navigation bar with rollover buttons
- Images color correction and optimization (Images to be provided by you)
- Competitive price
- W3C certificate in home page
- 100% CSS site
- Table less structure
- Valid HTML and XHTML
- Search engine optimization
- Cross browser compatibility
- Latest technology implementation
- Service like no other
The following questions will help in judging the quality of your website:
- Does your website effectively communicate your message?
- Does your website serve your key strengths to turn prospects into customers?
- How does your target audience find your website?
- Are you generating leads from your website?
- How frequently your website is updated?
How a common user behave while browsing the web ?
- Users don’t read promotional writing (do you?). They just scan the page. web-sites with only high-quality content gain lot of traffic.
- Content is king. Content is more important than design in case of website. A well organized high-quality content with professional design and photographs will give great results.
- Users prefer to read web page along with relevant photographs than plain text.
- User always expects updated content in website. Frequent updates in website makes site lively and also make the users to visit the site again.
- Generally web users are impatient and insist on instant gratification. Very simple principle: If a web-site is not able to meet users’ expectations, then the site failed to get its job done properly and the company loses that prospect forever.
It’s actually better to have no website at all than to have one that makes your business look bad. Your site speaks volumes about your business. It should say, “we take our business so seriously that we have created this wonderful site for our customers!”